Amherst College’s Official Student Storage & Moving Company
Amherst, MA 01002
Welcome to Boomerang Storage
Registration for winter storage pickups and deliveries NOW OPEN!
Perfect for study abroad or a semester off!
Dorm Pickup + Delivery Services
- Packing Supply Kit Distribution Info: Boxes and tape for packing now available – Location OSA Office – 38 Woodside Ave. Amherst, MA
- Pickup Dates: Study abroad storage signs ups open now! We will pickup from your room AFTER you have left campus. Pickup scheduled for first week of January.
- Storage Delivery: FREE in room delivery PRIOR to the Spring 2024 semester to dorms on campus! This will occur during the first week of January.
- On-Demand Pickup/ Delivery: You can always schedule an On-Demand pickup or delivery online any time for an extra fee. FYI: You MUST be present at your dorm to provide our movers access for On-Demand service.
Each item we store is one price and includes the following:
- Pick Up and Delivery at Your Room: Leave your belongings packed up and locked in your room
- Then we’ll pick your stuff up from your room with assistance from the college staff who will give us access
- FREE Packing materials (Large “Boom Boxes” 23×17.5×17.5 + Tape)
- FREE Insurance up to $100 per box. Additional insurance available for purchase
- Storage Terms: Summer Term ( 1 term = 4 months) or you may store for longer!
- The peace of mind know you choose a trustworthy and reliable storage company
Boomerang’s standard boxes meet these criteria. Boxes/totes/luggage numbering more than 4 items, any furniture, and
other items are not included in the subsidy, and can be stored, at the typical Boomerang rate, by the student.
Storage Pricing- Prices below are for each (4 month) term
- You don’t need to know what your storing to sign up for a storage pickup
- Prices for boxes and plastic totes are relative to our large Boom Box 23″x17.5″x17.5″
Click below to view pricing- Rates are per semester or 4 months
Boxes and Plastic Bins (Click to View)
Luggage (Click to View)
Furniture, Appliances, Electronics (Click to View)
Miscellaneous Items (Click to View)
Questions? Need Assistance?
Make sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions. Most questions students and parents have, can be found here.
You can also chat with us by clicking on the chat button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.