Boomerang Storage, LLC. is hiring for our busy moving and storage business. We have a variety of positions open listed below
Current Job Openings
Job dates: Early May to Mid June. (Possibility of permanent work for the right applicants.)
Paid Internship positions are also available.
- Drivers / Crew Leads: Responsible for driving small box trucks and leading small crews of movers (with training). This job also entails conducting student storage move-outs, customer service, processing orders on tablets, loading / unloading trucks and working with management. Keeping orders organized is a high priority.
- Crew Team Member (non driving): Responsible for moving student storage items in and out of dorms, loading and unloading trucks. Keeping orders organized is a high priority.
- Warehouse Only Responsible for unloading trucks and putting away storage orders into our warehouse.
- First and second shifts are available.
- Scroll down and click on the application link below.
Office Administrator / Customer Service Positions
Job dates: ASAP to Early September (Summer). Possibility of permanent work for the right applicants)
Paid Internship position available.
Are you looking for an off-campus job where you can earn great money, build up your resume over the summer and gain some great real world
behind the scenes experience here at Boomerang Storage? If you have excellent communication and organizational skills with a fun and energetic
attitude, this job could be a great fit for you!
Campus Brand Ambassador Positions
Job dates: Now to Mid June
Are you looking for an on-campus job where you can carve out your own schedule, earn great money, and have the company you work with move
you out of your dorm? Join our 4-5 week program and gain some great marketing experience along the way to build up your resume.