Back in 1998 and right out of college, I started providing summer storage services specifically for students at a few schools in Western Massachusetts. It was evident that students, parents, and administrators at schools needed a solution to contain student's belongings while taking a semester off from school. We pickup, store, and re-deliver all items that fit into a dorm room such as; dorm fridges, futons, mattresses, lamps, boxes, etc).
In 2008 Boomerang Storage, LLC was officially formed and today we serve thousands of student's storage and shipping needs during the summer break as well as study abroad periods. We have earned the trust from academic institutions, students, parents and look forward to an opportunity to serve new and returning clients each year.
Check our website our and talk to your friends to find out why so many choose Boomerang Storage.
Scott George, Owner/Founder Boomerang Storage, LLC
How our service works
1. Sign up on our site - Reserve your storage pickup and free box drop off for only $20
2. We bring you Free Boxes and Supplies - During finals week you can pickup boxes and tape at either the campus mail room or the book store. (We also store almost anything not in a box)!
3. Pickup - We'll pick up your storage right at your dorm room. The night before and day of your pickup, we will be in touch with you ensuring your move out goes smooth.
4. Order entry into our cloud based system - Your order will be entered and posted to your online account in real time at your scheduled pickup. ALL items going into storage are fully trackable and accounted for.
5. Warehousing - Your storage is transported to our clean and secure local warehouse where your belongings are palletized and tagged for safekeeping.
6. Delivery - In most cases, we will deliver your storage right into your new room before you arrive back to school. Once your storage is delivered, you'll receive confirmation that your order has arrived. Note: Some schools require that we deliver to your room while your present.
As a parent of a Deerfield student, I wish to thank you for an excellent service provided for summer storage of my daughter's belongings. The convenience of your having delivered boxes to the school, your collecting her stuff from her dorm hallway and then returning it to her new dorm room at my preferred time on move in day exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend Boomerang storage to any parent! I hope we'll find a similar service while she's in college.
Wishing you great success in your service oriented business. Andrea Andrea Brownrigg
I would recommend Boomerang Storage to anyone that needs this service. They are efficient, very helpful, courteous and above all, all of the items and boxes we stored were in excellent condition upon my daughters return to school in the fall. I am planning to use them again and have no hesitation in recommending them. They were great! Name: Caren Young (parent) School: Smith College