Need to ship your storage to a new school or to home?
Please note that Boomerang has a 20% surcharge over the standard UPS rates that account for sending our moving team to your dorm room to haul out your boxes and store them for a briefly before processing.
- UPS Ground Service: Use this for smaller shipments as it is usually your most economical option.
- Vanline: Need your storage brought directly to your home or new school and carried inside? Ask about vanline service.
- Freight Services: Use this service if you have a whole dorm room to ship.
- International Shipping: Need your storage shipped abroad? The UPS Store can send your belongings via UPS, DHL, or Postal.
Receiving and Delivery
Out of demand from our customers, we’ve designed a service where you can ship anything to our warehouse and we’ll deliver directly to your dorm. At most schools we service, we can deliver directly inside your new room even before you arrive back at school.
- Option 1: Call or email for an inbound shipping quote to our warehouse. Boxes, tape, and shipping labels will be sent to you. Then just pack everything up and we’ll receive your boxes at our warehouse and deliver to your room.
- Option 2: $25 per box if you choose to ship your boxes to us on your own. (Includes receiving at our warehouse and delivering directly to your dorm room)
NOTE: Additional charges may apply for over-sized packages such as dressers, beds/mattresses, large dorm fridges, etc… We work with The UPS Store to process, pack, and ship your belongings.